Click on the links below to discover the science behind the Oxford Recovery Model’s approach
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and the Eye
- The Use of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Ophthalmology
- ABC of oxygen: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Assessment of visual contrast sensitivity in hyperbaric oxygen
- Diameter variations of retinal blood vessels during and after treatment with hyperbaric oxygen
- Diving and Hyperbaric Ophthalmology
- Influence of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy on Central Corneal Thickness
- Role of NO in the O2 and CO2 responsiveness of cerebral and ocular circulation in humans
Bilateral Blindness during Hemodialysis
In the news
Click on the links below to hear about the news surrounding the therapies used in the Oxford Recovery Model
Therapies at Oxford Recovery CenterClick on the links below to learn about the therapies offered at Oxford Recovery Center
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
A specialized form of medical treatment administered by delivering 100% pure oxygen to the body through increased atmospheric pressure greater than 1.3 ATA. in an enclosed hard chamber.
Physical Therapy and Suit Therapy
The Oxford Recovery Center integrates conventional Physical Therapy and Suit Therapy programs to accelerate the development of new motor skills that strengthen muscles and teach the brain and body how to sit, stand, and walk.
QEEG/Neurofeedback with Real-time Brain Imaging
The Oxford Neurofeedback program evaluates brain activity patterns and teaches self-regulation of brain function through quantitative electroencephalography (qEEG). Also known as “brain mapping,” qEEG analyzes electrical patterns at the surface of the scalp.
Nutrition and Weight-Loss
The Oxford Nutrition and Weight-Loss Program approaches your nutritional needs in a personalized manner that caters to your needs.