Click on the links below to discover the science behind the Oxford Recovery Model’s approach
- [Long-term results of the use of hyperbaric oxygenation in patients with acute myocardial infarction]
- Can hyperbaric oxygen be used as adjunctive heart care therapy through conduction of endogenous shock proteins?
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Improves Myocardial Diastolic Function in Diabetic Patients
- Hyperbaric oxygen preconditioning improves myocardial function
- Hyperbaric oxygen induces basic fibroblast growth factor and hepatocyte growth factor expression, and enhances blood perfusion and muscle regeneration in mouse ischemic hind limbs
- Hyperbaric oxygen treatment attenuates the pro-inflammatory and immune responses in apolipoprotein E knockout mice
- Oxygen & Oxygenation in Stem-Cell Therapy for Myocardial Infarction
- Cardiovascular Disease and HBOT
- Effects of hyperbaric oxygenation on blood pressure levels of spontaneously hypertensive rats
Therapies at Oxford Recovery CenterClick on the links below to learn about the therapies offered at Oxford Recovery Center
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
A specialized form of medical treatment administered by delivering 100% pure oxygen to the body through increased atmospheric pressure greater than 1.3 ATA. in an enclosed hard chamber.
Physical Therapy and Suit Therapy
The Oxford Recovery Center integrates conventional Physical Therapy and Suit Therapy programs to accelerate the development of new motor skills that strengthen muscles and teach the brain and body how to sit, stand, and walk.
QEEG/Neurofeedback with Real-time Brain Imaging
The Oxford Neurofeedback program evaluates brain activity patterns and teaches self-regulation of brain function through quantitative electroencephalography (qEEG). Also known as “brain mapping,” qEEG analyzes electrical patterns at the surface of the scalp.
Nutrition and Weight-Loss
The Oxford Nutrition and Weight-Loss Program approaches your nutritional needs in a personalized manner that caters to your needs.