Click on the links below to discover more about the science behind the Oxford Recovery Model’s approach
- Role of HBOT in the Treatment of Postoperative Organ-Space Sternal Surgical Site Infections
- Head and neck infections caused by Streptococcus milleri group: An analysis of 17 cases
- Lack of toxic side effects in neutrophils following hyperbaric oxygen
- The Effect of Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment on the Renal Functions in Septic Rats: Relation to Oxidative Damage
- A potential role of hyperbaric oxygen exposure through intestinal nuclear factor-κB
In the news
Click on the links below to discover the news surrounding the therapies used in the Oxford Recovery Model
Therapies at Oxford Recovery CenterClick on the links below to learn about the therapies offered at Oxford Recovery Center
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
A specialized form of medical treatment administered by delivering 100% pure oxygen to the body through increased atmospheric pressure greater than 1.3 ATA. in an enclosed hard chamber.
Physical Therapy and Suit Therapy
The Oxford Recovery Center integrates conventional Physical Therapy and Suit Therapy programs to accelerate the development of new motor skills that strengthen muscles and teach the brain and body how to sit, stand, and walk.
QEEG/Neurofeedback with Real-time Brain Imaging
The Oxford Neurofeedback program evaluates brain activity patterns and teaches self-regulation of brain function through quantitative electroencephalography (qEEG). Also known as “brain mapping,” qEEG analyzes electrical patterns at the surface of the scalp.
Nutrition and Weight-Loss
The Oxford Nutrition and Weight-Loss Program approaches your nutritional needs in a personalized manner that caters to your needs.