Comprehensive Stool analysis
The Comprehensive Stool Analysis detects the presence of pathogenic microorganisms such as yeast, parasites, and bacteria that contribute to chronic illness and neurological dysfunction. It provides helpful information about prescription and natural products effective against specific strains detected in the sample. The test also evaluates beneficial bacteria levels, intestinal immune function, overall intestinal health, and inflammation markers.
Many chronic disorders come from digestive problems and inadequate nutrient absorption. A proper gastrointestinal function is needed to eliminate toxic substances, pathogenic microbes, and undigested food particles from the body to prevent health problems. Nutrients require a specific internal environment to be properly digested and transported throughout the body.
Abnormal intestinal microorganisms in the GI tract are widely known to cause disease. Research shows a relationship between the GI tract and the neurological, hepatic, and immune systems. For example, excessive yeast produces toxic substances that can pass through the blood-brain barrier and alter neurological functioning causing “brain fog,” behavior problems, and learning difficulties.
THE COMPREHENSIVE STOOL ANALYSIS INCLUDES
- Parameters for digestion & absorption
- Cultures for bacteria and yeast
- Parasite testing
- Sensitivity panels
- Inflammatory markers
- Stool metabolic markers
- Infectious pathogens
THE BENEFITS OF COMPREHENSIVE STOOL ANALYSIS:
- The amount of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract is determined
- The digestive parameters aid in the diagnosis of intestinal dysfunction without invasive procedures
- Inflammation and immune markers will aid in appropriate treatments
- Many different pathogens have the potential to be isolated and identified